Friday, May 21, 2010

Cali

So, i'm moving to Cali on June 11th. I'm stoked! Can't wait to get out there. Got so much going on and it'll be good to be around people who understand what i'm going through. Plus no snow, so winter wont be as hard on me.

I'm feeling ok lately. Probably cuz i'm so busy. But whatever works right? And i know i'm helping other people. Especially those I served along side; fellow veterans. FMS is still kicking my ass and i'm always in pain, but i'm waiting on my meds the VA prescribed for me. Johns gonna walk me through the VA so I dont get screwed. So that'll be good. Got all the piercings I wanted and next week tat #8. I'm way too excited. Its pricey to move, but totally worth it.

We got the J.O.S.L. (Joint Org Support Line) set up. Where vets can get help. It has the Warrior Distress Line, Vets in Need and Battle Buddy. *1-800-689-1850*

No comments:

Post a Comment