Saturday, November 20, 2010

stupid ptsd

So over the last month or so I've noticed a bit of a change in my PTSD. I'm EXTREMELY easily annoyed. By the most trivial things. But I have a sense about me. I know when something is off, if someones lying, if something bad is gonna happen and someone is hiding something. I'm awesome at it actually. I have never been wrong.

Heres a little list of what irritates me the most in the last few months.

* kissing noises from other people
-i'm not sure why this irritates me so much, but it does.
* turn signals
-its one of those 'come with the car' things. seriously. use them.
* demeanor
-some people tend to talk down to me for some reason. I don't even think they realize they're doing it. But its really annoying, hurtful (yes, i just said that) and demeaning. So, watch how you talk to people.
* laziness
-some things are just too simple to not do right. Stop being lazy and just do it. For real.
* Ego
- Dear god, do I hate egos. If you need other people stroke your ego to be happy? Then you are pathetic. Just be happy with what you got and stop acting like a moron.

1 comment:

  1. I read them all. I personally am glad women are experiencing combat. American males always say, "forget about it, go on with your life, have a family, job." This approach has never worked. We know less about grieving and trauma now than the warriors in the conflicts over the Helen of Troy.
    Women manage emotions where men react to them. You talk about anger, rejection, fear where men bully and intimidate. Please don't stop writing, tell us more and let us be ashamed for letting you down. Australia gives its veterans and family free housing, medical care and education.
    What is wrong with us?

    ReplyDelete