Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clarity

I went to the memorial for Clay Hunt today in LA with a friend that knew him. Ive seen my share of grown men crying, and it gets harder to watch every time. But it shows how lacking the adequate treatment is. They need to do more. They dont' really seem to get it. I think its time they did.

As for this Anonymous fellow. Good for you. PTSD is what it is. Ppl handle it differently. I have 3 forms of it. I have mostly dealt with my rape PTSD alone. I'm somewhat at rest with it. But I have problems going places alone to make sure it doesn't happen a third time. To be clear. The first one, I was dragged into an alley. The 2nd, I was in my barracks room passed out. Woke up half way through it. Neither were prosecuted. Got off scott free with an honorable discharge.

And honestly, if you're gonna talk shit to me, at least be honest and reveal yourself. Just sayin. Anyone can talk shit behind a computer.

Making someone feel like shit is not the way to go. Insulting them is not gonna work. And the breaking of the face comment was sarcasm. Guess some ppl dont catch sarcasm, but whatever.

Nonetheless... you are not being forced to read this. Hardly anyone does. Its the only way I have to vent. And talking to me like i'm a piece of shit is just retarded. Go talk shit to someone else.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment