Friday, April 8, 2011

Fuck You Anonymous

I've spent the last year trying not to snap. Trying like fucking hell not to break someones fucking face open. I have no outlet. So this is what I do. Don't like it? Don't fucking read it. Insulting me is not going to help my PTSD. It is only gonna make it worse. Hey.. maybe I should off myself. Would that make Anonymous feel better? Pussy. Didn't even have the BALLS to fuckin say who you were. Whats wrong? You afraid I'll hunt you down and break your face?

I've been through more in the last 28 years than you'll EVER have to endure. You have no idea. But all you do is talk shit. Calling me Emo. Really? Not even. Try broken. From war, from rape, from a shitty fuckin disillusioned life. Yet I keep saying what... I'm. Still. Here. And i'll be here to break your face when you come at me face to face.. pussy.

1 comment:

  1. Lori, it's tough I know because I live it everyday just like you. No ones pain EVER can be compared. People like anonymous are assholes; they have never seen combat, evil or been fucked over like you or I have. And yet we still fight to maintain our sanity and do the best we can with what God has given us. I'm 56 years old, went to Vietnam as a young and abused kid at home 16 year old. After 3 tours with the 5th SFG, Alpha I live each day and I find one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time is a challenge. I too try to help other vets however not as deeply as you. I am involved with the Patriot Riders group and find great satisfaction in "disturbing" all those sick little "pussies" who have never walked in our shoes or had the balls to even try. Pay no attention to them; I say this and still I lose it from time to time...it cannot always be controlled. I hope you find this a friendly note. I am honored you are my friend on FB. I am also wanting you to know you are not alone; you're a brave an special young woman with many gifts to offer that special person one day. Thank you for your service to this Nation; God bless you and the USA!
    Jack Tucker

    ReplyDelete